PLUG Battery Pack
Dope Shit Wishlist is the antithesis of the minimalist lifestyle...it's a collection of what I find to be the most interesting, useful, and fashionable products available.
Shut up and take my money...
- It's a battery pack on that Barry Bonds and Mark McGwire HGH potion, meaning, it features AC outlets as well as USB (as well as a USB-C port)...you're not just charging smartphones with this, you're going to charge the smartphone chargers themselves.
- Since it is powered off TESLA power cells, it eliminates the annoyance of loud noise you have to suffer from with standard generators.
- No longer will you have to waltz around airports or coffee shops trying to find seating options near an outlet...cause you BYOO (brought your own outlet).
- At 2.5 pounds, it's portable as it could be.
- Also, since it is compact and aesthetically pleasing, you won't be ashamed to pull this out of your urban pack.
- Contains 48,000 mAH storage and 250w output...in plain speak...you can charge a laptop three times, a smartphone 28 times, and have you wanted to watch a movie on the beach...use PLUG to power a projector and speakers.
- If your PLUG runs out of juice, no stress...you have the option for a solar panel to charge your battery pack on the go outside
- Can store in a vehicle and provide emergency power if needed.
- Excellent option for photographers who need mobile studio lighting.
Price: starting at $199