Dope Shit Wishlist is the antithesis of the minimalist lifestyle...it's a collection of what I find to be the most interesting, useful, and fashionable products available.
Shut up and take my money...
- The primary focus here should be the "near-wireless" capability of these speakers via Bluetooth 4.0 technology. I say near-wireless because there is always that one stickler asshole who makes the douche comment of "yeah, you still have to plug it in, so it's not really wireless..." God, I hate that kind of guy.
- Your audio sound is delivered through 5.5" aluminum bass drivers and 1" titanium tweeters.
- Presented at an angled degree to provide your room with a fuller sound. (Curious to know if this is actually scientifically backed or marketing jargon.)
- Classic wood finishing. (Even though I would have loved to see a glossy black finish option.)
- You can connect these speakers through a multitude of sources; Bluetooth, optical, AUX, etc., and those can be controlled and switched via remote.
- While yes, you could use these as computer speakers, maybe even connect them to a television to provide a deeper theater sound for a master bedroom...I would traditionally see these on a bookshelf in a den or library/study.